J. Walter Thompson Hyderabad
Currently looking for Art Directors for Hyderabad office. Details are
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the development and production of visual elements of creative concepts through execution on assigned brands and individual projects. He/she develops layouts, storyboards, mock-ups and any visual expressions of the ideas. He/she works with and manages the studio as well as external vendors to ensure the timely completion of projects. He/she assists the Creative Services Manager to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. He/she is responsible for the standard of quality within the studio.
Typically has 3-5 years’ experience.
• Presents ideas clearly & concisely
• Actively listens & prepares clearly written materials
• Seeks out and is knowledgeable of our best creative work.
• Demonstrates basic understanding of available platforms to express creative ideas.
• Takes ownership of work & completes assignments with limited supervision
• Provides progress updates & seeks guidance
• Seeks peers & learning across the network using myJWT.
• Engages with digital tools to deliver efficiently
Interested candidates may send in the profiles with their portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org