J. Walter Thompson New York – Job Located in New York, NY
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
A Day in the Life:
- Collaborate with Art, Copy and Account Management to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for client, in-house and new business needs
- Interpret the client's business needs and develop visual concepts to suit their purpose with others in the creative department
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts across a wide range of media, including photography and design programs
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on agreed brief
- Design presentations and materials for new business pitches and agency communications
- Present visual concepts to creative directors, business directors and clients
- Contribute to interactive design and banner production
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and website
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new medial, particular design programs
- Continuously collaborate with a team of copywriters, producers, photographers, stylists, illustrators, designers, account executives, web developers and clients
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.